DialogTech’s Find Me, IVR, Store Locator & Call Distributor all enable you to record phone calls. Since many of our customers choose to record calls, we’ve put together a call recording guide outlining laws that pertain to recording phone calls. In addition, here are some great resources:
- Federal laws: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_119.html
- State law survey: http://www.rcfp.org/taping/states.html
- Another state law survey, annotated: http://www.pimall.com/nais/n.tel.tape.law.html
- Summary of applicable rules: http://rcfp.org/taping/
- Well maintained summary: http://jackwhispers.blogspot.com/2004/01/recordingphone- call-laws-by-state.html
- Another summary that focuses on exceptions: http://www.psh.com/content318
Want to learn more? Visit our Call Recording Laws & Resources page.
Interested in using call recording for your business? Give us a call.