Easily Set Up and Modify Custom Call Routing Rules
Use DialogTech’s easy-to-use web interface to control phone call routing for every marketing source. Set up custom rules to route inbound phone calls based on a wide variety of data captured for each caller, monitor performance, and make real-time updates as needed.
Key Features of Call Routing
- Route callers based on marketing source, product, or service
Use DialogTech’s SourceTrak to identify the digital marketing source (keyword search, ad, webpage, or campaign) that drove the call and dynamically route the caller to the right sales agent or location.
- Route by the caller’s physical location
Automatically detect a caller’s exact location using geolocation and route them to the most appropriate store, office, or agent. Works for calls from mobile devices and landlines.
- Route calls by schedule
Create custom routing based on your office hours, the time zones of your customers, weekends, holidays, and more.
- Route calls by agent skillset and performance
Ensure your best performing reps receive the most calls by routing a higher percentage to specific agents using DialogTech’s call distributor application.
- Route calls between multiple call centers
Set up multiple call centers and route call flow based on caller information, distribution schedules, and location.
Route Pay-Per-Call Leads to the Right Advertisers with LeadFlow™
For affiliates and networks driving phone leads to advertisers, DialogTech’s LeadFlow gives you complete, real-time control over where every phone lead is sent:
- Assign a priority to each advertiser to determine the call routing order
- Route calls sequentially via round-robin method
- Route calls based on channel, campaign, ad, and keyword
- Set concurrent call caps so that leads are not routed to advertisers that can’t handle the volume
- Only send advertisers calls from the countries/states they want
- Adjust call routing automatically based on time and day
- Send repeat callers to the same advertiser without double-charging
Send Callers to a DialogTech Hosted IVR
Set up your own DialogTech hosted IVR to allow inbound callers to route themselves to the department that best suits their needs. Access real-time reporting to determine how many calls from your marketing are driven to sales vs. customer service.
Reach Agents Anywhere on Any Phone with FindMe Call Forwarding
Never let important calls go unanswered. Route incoming calls to different types of phones (cell phone, work phone, home phone, Skype) and agents based on various schedules, including:
- Simultaneous ringing
Ring an agent’s home, work, and cell phone simultaneously to ensure that the call is answered.
- Specific ring order
Ring an agent’s phones in a specific order, such as work phone first, cell phone second, home phone third, etc.
- Multi-agent ringing
Ring several agents’ phone numbers at the same time. The first agent who answers gets the call, even if they are working from home.
- Office schedule
Forward calls to various agents based on your office schedule.