DialogTech is excited to announce our new call tracking integration with RingCentral and listing the RingCentral App Gallery. If you are a RingCentral customer, DialogTech’s industry-leading DNI (dynamic number insertion) call tracking solution can now work using only your RingCentral phone numbers to track callers from your website back to the marketing interactions that drove them.
With DialogTech, your marketing team can see for the first time what channels, ads, campaigns, keywords, and webpages drive calls to your business. You can use those insights to more accurately measure marketing ROI and optimize ad spend, messaging, and strategy to generate more customers and revenue and reduce your cost per lead.
DialogTech’s call tracking integration with RingCentral is truly groundbreaking. RingCentral customers get all the benefits of call tracking data without using DialogTech’s call tracking numbers or telephony. This one-of-a-kind solution gives your marketing team the valuable call tracking data you need using only your RingCentral phone numbers.
DialogTech Solves the Call Tracking Dilemma for RingCentral Customers
RingCentral provides the leading cloud-based unified communications platform used by many of the most successful businesses in healthcare, education, travel, financial services, insurance, tech, and more. Connecting with customers over the phone is extremely important to RingCentral customers, and phone calls to their business are often the most valuable marketing leads and sales conversions.
For RingCentral customers, getting call tracking data on the calls generated by their website and digital marketing would be a huge benefit to their marketing teams. Their marketers are using paid search, SEO, social, display, email, and other channels to drive website visits and phone calls to their contact centers and locations. Call tracking data would enable marketers to measure how their channels, ad spend, and website content drive phone leads, so they could prove ROI and make smarter optimizations to increase sales conversions and customers at a lower cost per lead.
Before now, however, RingCentral customers have been reluctant to use call tracking solutions because they used separate telephony and didn’t work with RingCentral phone numbers. So implementing call tracking for those businesses had always been a non-starter.
That’s why DialogTech’s integration with RingCentral is so exciting. It solves this dilemma by providing the only DNI (dynamic number insertion) call tracking solution that only uses RingCentral phone numbers and telephony. Now when your website visitors call your call centers or locations, DialogTech can attribute each call to the marketing interaction (channel, campaign, ad, search keyword, website interaction) that drove it. It works for callers from Google Ads, Facebook, organic search, display, social media, email, and any other source driving traffic to your website.
How DialogTech’s call tracking integration with RingCentral works
That call tracking data is available in DialogTech reports and activated in your Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts, making it easy for marketers to action upon to increase customer acquisition at lower cost per lead.
DialogTech can activate data on call conversions in your Google Ads account
Marketers get all the benefits of DialogTech’s DNI call tracking data using only your existing RingCentral telephony — so no disruptions to your infrastructure and no IT administrative issues with managing new telephony. It’s the best of both worlds.
Benefits of DialogTech’s RingCentral Integration for Marketers
1. Acquire More Customers: Use call data to help you make the right marketing optimizations to your ad spend, bid strategy, and website content to drive more phone leads and customers.
2. Reduce Wasted Ad Spend: Eliminate spend on the campaigns, ads, and keywords that aren’t driving calls and conversions.
3. Get Better Consumer Insights: Adding calls to your marketing metrics gives marketers a holistic view of customer behavior and digital marketing performance.
4. Prove Marketing ROI: Accurately measure marketing ROI and prove your marketing’s true impact on lead generating and customer acquisition.
Benefits of DialogTech’s RingCentral Integration for IT
1. Cost Savings: Give marketers access to DialogTech’s granular call tracking insights, while cutting administrative overhead and maintenance costs.
2. Platform Convergence: Manage all your phone number inventories and routing configurations in your RingCentral platform.
3. Telco Efficiencies: Minimize infrastructure disruption and simplify telco issue troubleshooting.
4. Reduced Time to Insights: Eliminate the time required to port tracking phone numbers between platforms.
How DialogTech’s DNI Call Tracking Integration for RingCentral Works
If you are a RingCentral customer, phone calls to your businesses are valuable marketing leads and sales conversions. But they are conversions that marketing teams can’t measure and optimize without a call tracking solution.
DialogTech’s DNI (dynamic number insertion) call tracking for RingCentral turns the RingCentral numbers displayed on your website into trackable numbers that capture powerful, actionable marketing insights on callers. It works by placing DNI code on your website that will automatically display unique trackable RingCentral phone numbers (local or toll-free) to each site visitor based on how they found you. If you have multiple numbers on your site or on a single webpage, DialogTech’s DNI will do this for all of them.
Each site visitors sees a unique trackable RingCentral number based on what drove their visit
When the visitor calls a number, all the amazing data on what drove each of their visits and their activity in each of their website sessions is connected to the caller, including:
- Caller ID & Information: Capture the caller’s phone number and geographic location, the day and time of the call, their device, location called, and more.
- Website Interaction: See each caller’s activity on your website, including their entry page and the page they called from.
- Marketing Attribution: Capture the marketing channel, campaign, ad, keyword search, and other marketing source that drove each website visit and call.
- Call Duration: See how long calls last to understand what marketing sources drive longer conversations and better leads.
This data is captured in DialogTech and activated in your Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts, making it easy for marketers to see the channels, ads, campaigns, keywords and webpages driving the most conversions — both online and over the phone — and optimize ad spend, messaging, and strategy to acquire more customers at a lower cost per lead.
Adding calls to Google Analytics gives you a holistic view of the customer activity and marketing performance
Learn More About the Benefits of DialogTech for RingCentral Customers
DialogTech is the leader in call tracking and analytics for marketers and now provides the only DNI solution that works with RingCentral phone numbers. If you are a RingCentral customer, you can visit DialogTech’s listing in the RingCentral App Gallery. If you are a marketer interested in learning more about the benefits of call tracking, you can download The Call Tracking Handbook for RingCentral Customers.
Interested in learning more about the benefits of call tracking? Download The Call Tracking Handbook for RingCentral Customers.