We’re hiring. Here are the details:
Job Title: Channel Sales Manager
DialogTech is a hosted telephone application company experiencing extreme growth. Founded by a management team with two successful exits, DialogTech is positioned to lead the Cloud Telephony application space. In 2008 DialogTech was named a Fierce 15 Top VOIP company. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapid ride to the top of the industry.
• Have you sold in the SMB channel?
• Are you driven to exceed your revenue goals?
• Do you want to be a part of a team of really bright people and be a part of something special?
• Are you really ambitious, smart and nice?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you might be the person we are looking for. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Services, this position will be responsible for impacting revenue growth through the development and implementation of mid-tier channel sales and strategic partnerships. Please note, this is a company where we make every minute count, while having fun doing it, and we need someone who can step in and do the job. To learn more about our business visit www.ifbyphone.com and if you are interested in applying for this job please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Meet or exceed assigned revenue quota by driving new business application sales through identifying, closing and maintaining positive and proactive relationships with partner accounts.
• Actively create and manage the entire business development process with partners including: training & building mindshare with partner reps, prospecting, co-selling, building business cases, negotiating contracts, and assisting partners with closing business.
• Enter accurate sales activity into our CRM tool and forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales.
• Keep current with our product release information, our industry and our competitors.
• Analyze existing usage of our technology within the channel and work with channel reps to increase/improve the use of our technology.
• Create and deliver presentations and demonstrations that resonate with your audience.
Required Skills & Qualifications
• BS/BA degree.
• Minimum 5 years direct and channel sales (preferably experience selling software as a service, web services or telephony through a channel or experience selling to SMB).
• Proven sales track record in identifying and closing new channel partners and meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas.
• High level of social perceptiveness and customer service.
• Self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate about technology.
• Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
• Thrives in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Monthly draw with commission driven compensation
Equal Opportunity Employer
DialogTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.