DialogTech Launches LeadFlow 2.0, the Pay-Per-Call Management Platform for Brand Marketers
Chicago, IL – August 22, 2017 – DialogTech, the leading provider of actionable marketing analytics for phone calls, today announced the release of LeadFlow 2.0, a breakthrough update to its popular pay-per-call management solution for affiliates and affiliate networks that extends LeadFlow to meet the needs of brands buying phone leads. Now businesses that purchase pay-per-call leads can drive growth by using LeadFlow 2.0 to identify and invest in the affiliate partners or networks delivering the best-converting phone leads at the lowest cost. LeadFlow 2.0 also provides brand marketers with an efficient solution to manage campaigns and payouts in real time.
“DialogTech’s LeadFlow has been the solution of choice for affiliates and affiliate networks to route, manage and optimize pay-per-call campaigns,” said Doug Kofoid, COO of DialogTech. “Now with LeadFlow 2.0 we’ve taken our leading pay-per-call technology, combined it with our industry-standard call tracking and analytics capabilities for businesses and built a new solution that is ideal for brand marketers in charge of affiliate campaigns.”
Many businesses in industries that value phone calls — such as financial services, insurance, health care, home services, travel and hospitality, education and legal services — are increasing their investment in affiliate campaigns to bolster lead generation. Forrester projects that affiliate marketing spending in the US will exceed $5.3 billion this year, up from $4.7 billion last year. Marketers managing affiliate programs are under pressure to prove return and invest in campaigns that drive the best calls at the best rates.
DialogTech’s LeadFlow 2.0 enables a brand’s affiliate manager to see which affiliates drive qualified calls that convert to revenue. It works whether the lead calls directly from an affiliate ad or webpage or calls after being directed to the brand’s website.
LeadFlow 2.0 functionality includes:
- Call attribution and analytics: Brands receive insight and intelligence on every inbound call, including the specific affiliate or other marketing source (search, social, display, offline and more) that drove the call, caller profile data, what happened on the call and if the caller converted.
- Pay-per-call management: A new intuitive user interface makes it easy for advertisers to define criteria for buying phone leads and the amount they will pay, set daily/weekly/monthly limits, configure rules for phone lead routing, manage payouts, challenge unqualified leads and more.
- Lead qualification with IVR: Marketers can use DialogTech to easily create their own custom IVR (interactive voice response) systems to validate callers in real-time, helping to block junk calls while transferring the good ones to sales agents.
- Real-time and summary reports: Affiliate marketing managers can access real-time and historical reporting on total calls, qualified calls, conversion rates and more to understand how offers and affiliates impact business results.
- Seamless integrations: Brands can leverage LeadFlow 2.0’s analytics on phone leads in their other marketing platforms — including CRM, bid management and performance marketing systems — to optimize for every conversion, online or over the phone.
“DialogTech’s LeadFlow makes managing pay-per-call programs and affiliate partners easy,” said Phoebe Hodina, Marketing Analyst at Enova, a leading provider of online financial services to non-prime consumers and small businesses. “LeadFlow is extremely flexible, supporting the phone lead qualification rules that make the most sense for each campaign. I can quickly view the performance of pay-per-call campaigns and provide partners the reporting they need in real time.”
LeadFlow 2.0 also includes new features and enhanced functionality for its affiliate and network customers that makes it easy to identify the best-performing affiliates, campaigns and search keywords driving calls and route phone leads to the most profitable advertisers.
“DialogTech enables us to route the right phone lead to the right partner at the right time,” said Derek Hyde, CTO at TrustedChoice.com, a leading affiliate representing online the 25,000 Trusted Choice independent insurance agent locations. “LeadFlow’s qualification rules and call analytics make it easy to route and track quality phone leads, whether we’re working with traditional pay-per-call offers or a cost-per-sale model.”
To learn more about LeadFlow 2.0, visit dialogtech.com/products/leadflow-for-pay-per-call.