Smartphone adoption around the world is exploding. It’s changing the way businesses market and advertise. It’s now critical that you have a well-thought-out strategy for marketing to smartphone users.
When people find your business on their smartphones, they would rather call you than fill out a web form. You should formulate strategies not only for generating these sales calls from smartphone users, but also for how to track phone leads back to the ads and campaigns that generated them.
This white paper, “Marketing to Smartphone Users: New Strategies for Driving Sales Calls” can help. Download it now to learn:
- The different ways marketers are generating phone leads from smartphone users
- How to track inbound calls back to your specific mobile ads and campaigns
- How to see which search terms are getting people to call you
- How to automatically score and qualify inbound calls before passing to sales
- How to include accurate phone lead tracking data in your lead and pipeline reports
If phone leads are important to your business, you should develop a strategy for generating them from smartphone users. This white paper can help.