As one of the nation’s leading providers of in-home care, Comfort Keepers supports seniors with extra help that allows them to live safely and comfortably in their own homes.
Knowing that inbound calls were valuable leads and the gateway to building customer relationships, their digital marketing agency, Search Discovery, saw driving new callers as the primary goal of their digital marketing. They had worked with Quantcast in the past and knew that their unmatched real-time data set and modeling would be the best solution to partner with DialogTech’s unique call attribution. The combination allowed them to find and inspire action-oriented audiences with characteristics that match past callers.
New caller-modeling audience drove 4x the callers
Quantcast built a highly custom model constructed directly from DialogTech’s call data, maintaining accuracy, eliminating data loss, anonymized via LiveRamp. Once transferred, Quantcast created a lookalike model in real-time based on online behavioral attributes and anonymous content consumption patterns observed in the source seed audience. The model then continuously updated while maintaining relevancy scoring for greater accuracy.
By combining proven complete targeting and innovative solutions and capabilities of DialogTech, Search Discovery and Quantcast; Comfort Keepers was able to find and reach more people that look like their most valuable audience - their callers.
Quantcast and DialogTech have defined, delivered and unlocked a live custom audience; finding interested people picking up the phone seeking additional information and to ultimately establish a consultation.Bryan Huber, Global Vice President, Digital Marketing at Comfort Keepers
Results That Drive Business
- Over 6 weeks, the caller-modeling audience tactic generated 4x more calls -- Comfort Keepers’ most valuable lead measure -- than the next best tactic.
- Call data modeling also generated a 4x higher call conversion rate (CVR) than the next best tactic, expanding Comfort Keeper’s reach for their most relevant audience.
- Comfort Keepers is one the nation’s leading providers of in-home care for seniors and other adults, with over 700 global franchise locations.
- Since phone conversations play an important and often necessary part of the customer journey for Comfort Keepers, their digital marketing agency, Search Discovery, is driving callers as a primary goal of their digital marketing.
- Using Quantcast and DialogTech, Search Discovery targets new audiences likely to call due to display advertising, generating 4 times the phone calls to Comfort Keepers local offices.