By Derek Andersen
When consumers look for a senior living or senior care provider, they almost always start with online research. However, since senior living and senior care purchase decisions are highly considered, most consumers will place a call to schedule an appointment or book arrangements. To optimize digital advertising ROI and acquire more customers, senior living and senior care marketers are now taking a data-based approach to driving these valuable call conversions.
1. 75% of senior living consumers research options on search engines. The overwhelming majority of senior living and senior care customers start their journey with online research (Source: Google).
2. 6,000 online searches related to senior care are made every hour in the US. Senior living/care marketers with strong SEO strategies have the advantage in today’s landscape (Source: Senior Housing News).
3. 68% of senior living marketers say their website is their most effective channel. After performing their initial search engine queries, senior living/care consumers will shop around on various websites to learn specifics. In order to capture leads, it’s important optimize your website to drive calls and conversions (Source: Senior Housing News).
4. The average cost for a senior living lead is $431. This dwarfs the CPLs of most major industries, including business services ($229), software ($106), manufacturing ($235), and home improvement ($85) (Source: McKnight’s Senior Living).
5. The average conversion rate for senior living leads is 30%. Even after senior living and senior care marketers spend upwards of $400 per lead, the majority of these leads don’t convert (Source: McKnight’s Senior Living).
6. 60% of senior living marketers have seen their budget stagnate or decrease for 2018. In the face of rising CPLs, senior living/care marketers are under increasing pressure to do more with less (Source: LinkMedia 360).
7. 70% of senior living and care consumers will call during the customer journey. Senior care marketers are measuring the online conversions their website and marketing campaigns are driving — however, offline conversions are often a black hole (Source: DialogTech).
8. Calls will influence $1 trillion in US consumer spending this year. In our mobile-first world, calls are often the most convenient way for customers to convert (Source: BIA/Kelsey).
9. Phone calls convert to 10-15x more revenue than web leads. Calls are the most valuable conversions senior living and care marketers can drive. By tracking the calls driven by your senior living and senior care ads, you can measure your full ROI and optimize accordingly (Source: BIA/Kelsey).
10. Callers convert 30% faster than web leads. Calls provide a more immediate return on your senior living and care marketing investment (Source: Forrester).
11. Caller retention rate is 28% higher than web lead retention rate. Driving calls from senior living and care marketing campaigns is also more profitable in the long-term — callers are more loyal than web leads (Source: Forrester).
To learn more senior living and care marketing best practices, download our ebook — The Secret to Senior Living and Care Marketing ROI: Inbound Calls.
Want to learn actionable senior living and care marketing tips? Check out our Secret to Senior Living and Care Marketing ROI: Inbound Calls eBook.Instantly Download My Free eBook →
Get the latest straight to your inbox.