Prove and Improve Marketing ROI with Call Tracking Software
Thanks to the rise in smartphone adoption and mobile search, U.S. businesses are getting billions of sales calls each month. And those calls convert to revenue 10 times more than web leads. If you can’t track phone leads back to their source to see what’s working, your marketing and sales will suffer. That’s why leading businesses and agencies rely on DialogTech’s SourceTrak call tracking software to pinpoint which ads, search keywords, content, web pages, and campaigns are generating phone calls, opportunities, and revenue – and which aren’t – so they can make improvements that maximize ROI.
What Is Call Tracking Software?
Call tracking software allows marketers to attribute offline phone call conversions to the digital and offline marketing channels that drove them. It works whether the lead calls right from the ad or content (such as with AdWords call extensions or direct mail pieces) or visited your website first before calling. For your digital and mobile advertising, DialogTech’s SourceTrak uses dynamic number insertion (DNI) to display phone numbers to unique visitors and attribute their channel and ad source, search keywords, and web activities to offline phone calls. Then, using DialogTech’s call routing applications, callers are immediately routed to the best department, location, or individual to close that particular sale.
Richer Call Tracking Data Using Fewer Numbers
The industry standard in call tracking, DialogTech’s patent-pending, session-based SourceTrak technology provides marketers with the richest data available on caller activity. It goes beyond tracking the marketing source to capture detailed information on every caller, including who they are, their geographic location, the web pages they viewed, and more. And it does it for less, with its dynamic number insertion technology requiring fewer phone numbers for tracking online and mobile sources than any other vendor.
Key Features of Call Tracking Software
Dynamically display trackable phone numbers on your website
Track calls from your site back to online and mobile sources, including Google and Bing paid search ads, display ads, SEO, social media, video, and email campaigns using dynamic phone number insertion.
Single and multiple phone number rotation and session-level tracking
Whether you display one main phone number on your website or thousands for all your locations nationwide, DialogTech’s SourceTrak application can dynamically replace all your phone numbers and continue to provide in-depth, efficient, user-level tracking for each.
Easily implement call tracking with custom URL tags and tag management support
- You never have to edit your ad URLs to implement SourceTrak call tracking. SourceTrak offers a unique custom URL tag functionality that allows DialogTech to dynamically display phone numbers based on any URL tag you already have (such as Google’s “gclid” or a bid management tag).
Drive more calls and sales from your Google AdWords “call” buttons
- DialogTech provides keyword-level attribution for Google call extensions and call-only ads.
- Record calls and acquire name and address information for calls made to Google forwarding numbers.
- Automatically route each caller to the best location or agent to convert more calls to sales.
Consistent call attribution with cross-domain and subdomain tracking
Other call tracking vendors may lose attribution if a visitor were to migrate across multiple domains or subdomains. SourceTrak can consistently track visitors across these paths and attribute their calls to the original marketing source.
Integrate DialogTech Call Tracking Data With the Platforms You Use Today
Optimize spend by integrating call data into bid management
- Truly identify the ROI from keywords and campaigns managed within bid management platforms like DoubleClick, Adobe Media Optimizer, Marin, Kenshoo, and Acquisio
- Discover your actual cost-per-conversion by adding offline phone calls to your total conversions
Include call tracking software data in your A/B tests with Optimizely
Gauge which messaging, ad concepts, or landing page versions work best by measuring which variation generates the most calls.
Track phone leads through the sales cycle with Salesforce and CRM integration
Understand which marketing campaigns generate not only inbound calls but opportunities and revenue by integrating SourceTrak data with Salesforce or other CRM tools.
Integrate call data with premium analytics platforms
- View your call tracking data directly in Google Analytics and Universal Analytics alongside your web and offline data. Include phone call conversion data in your Google AdWords conversion reports.
- Attribute phone calls to Adobe Analytics user data and imported campaigns from Adobe Media Optimizer and AdWords. Discover what online pages and events led to the offline action of a phone call and shorten the path to conversion.
Unlimited Access to Clean US and Canadian Local and Toll-Free Phone Numbers
Want to project a national image for your business while making it easy and affordable for customers to call you? Use a toll-free number. Or use a local phone number to establish a local presence easily and cost-effectively. DialogTech makes it easy to purchase, track, and control as many local and toll-free numbers as your business requires. All DialogTech numbers go through our rigorous number cleansing process to ensure incoming calls are always meant for your business and include our SpamSentry™ technology to block call spam from ruining your call tracking reports.
Interested in international phone numbers? Contact us today for information!
Route, Score, and Manage Inbound Sales Calls
Once calls come in, only SourceTrak advanced call tracking technology also comes with DialogTech’s unmatched suite of call routing, call scoring, and conversation analytics tools you won’t find anywhere else. It also has geo-location technology to automatically route calls from mobile phones to the store or office location closest to the caller.