Close More Business with Intelligent Call Routing
How your business responds to incoming calls can be the difference in winning a sale. Intelligent call routing from DialogTech gives you the flexibility to route calls according to your business needs, making sure the right reps can respond wherever they are.
Easily Set Up and Modify Custom Call Routing Rules
Use DialogTech’s easy-to-use web interface to control call routing for all your DialogTech phone numbers. Route inbound phone calls based on your own customizable rules, which? can be easily updated on the fly as needed. And you can monitor call volume and activity for every number online using real-time web-based reports.
Key Features of Call Routing
- Route calls by schedule: Create custom routing? based on your office hours, the time zones of your customers, weekends, holidays, and more.
- Route calls by percentage: Ensure your best performing reps receive the most calls by routing a higher percentage to specific agents.
- Route by caller’s location: Automatically detect a caller’s exact location using geo-location and route them to the most appropriate store, office, or agent. Works for calls from mobile devices and landlines.
- Route calls between multiple call centers: Set up multiple call centers and route call flow based on caller information, distribution schedules, and location.
- Route calls by caller’s number: Give VIP customers preferred treatment by setting up special routing and queuing rules for their specific phone numbers.
- Route calls to an DialogTech voicemail box: Send callers to an DialogTech voicemail box to leave a message for your business. Messages can be transcribed and emailed to your team.
Route Calls Differently Based on Marketing Source
Because DialogTech can tell which ad, search keyword, web page, marketing campaign, or other source a person is calling from, you can route calls differently for different sources. Send calls to a particular agent or subset of agents, store location, IVR, voicemail box, or any other option that works best for each campaign.
Send Callers to a Virtual Receptionist
Set up your own DialogTech virtual receptionist to answer incoming calls with a custom greeting and route callers using press or say 1 for sales, press or say 2 for support interactive phone menus. Virtual receptionists can replace live receptionists, helping your business cut costs and provide professional 24/7 customer service.
Transfer Callers to the Closest Store Location using Store Locator
Does your business have multiple locations ?or franchises? Using DialogTech’s Store Locator with Geo-Location, you can advertise one phone number for your business that automatically routes mobile or landline callers to your nearest location.
Reach Agents Anywhere on Any Phone with FindMe Call Forwarding
Never let important calls go unanswered. Route incoming calls ?to different types of phones (cell phone, work phone, home phone, Skype) and agents based on various schedules, including:
- Simultaneous ringing: Ring an agent’s home, work, and cell phone simultaneously to ensure that the call is answered.
- Specific ring order: Ring an agent’s phones in a specific order, such as work phone first, cell phone second, home phone third, etc.
- Multi-agent ringing: Ring several agents’ phone numbers at the same time. The first agent who answers gets the call, even if they are working from home.
- Office schedule: Forward calls to various agents based on your office schedule.
Convert Web Visitors into Instant Sales Calls
The faster you respond to a web lead, the better your chances of closing the sale. DialogTech can generate immediate phone conversations with leads who fill out your online forms including contact us, call me now, demo request, and content download forms or abandon online shopping carts.
- Trigger sales calls from web forms with MyLeadResponder: When web visitors complete your online forms, DialogTech’s MyLeadResponder can immediately call your sales team and whisper the lead’s information to the rep. If the rep accepts the call, MyLeadResponder then calls the lead to connect the two in conversation.
- Recover lost revenue from abandoned shopping carts: Reduce shopping cart abandonment by using MyLeadResponder to initiate phone conversations with your agents and online shoppers who abandon a cart.
- Embed call me now links on your site, emails, PDFs, and more: Using DialogTech’s Click-to Call technology, customers can click a link, type in their phone number, and trigger an immediate call from them to your company’s phone number, an DialogTech IVR, an DialogTech voicemail box, or any agent or group of agents you choose.